University entrance exams (Hongo area) Sat, 25 Feb and Sun, 26 Feb, 2017
The following are the temporary measures for the Second University Entrance Exam:
- Entry into the entrance exam room areas is strictly prohibited; only students, faculty members, and staff who have special permission may enter the areas.
- Faculty and administrative staff must show an ID card of UTokyo when entering the Hongo Campus.
- Students who need especially to enter the Hongo Campus for research activities must show an ID card of UTokyo when entering.
- Those who are not affiliated with the university must show a temporary ID card when entering.
- Entry to and exit from the university are possible through the Main/Red/Yayoi/Nishikata/Kaitoku/Pharmaceutical/Second Refectory/Nou-Seimon/South gates. In principle, entering the Hongo Campus by car is prohibited.
* Due to the English listening tests, driving a car on campus except for in an emergency is prohibited during the following dates and times:
Sunday, 26 February from 14:40 to 15:20
- Please refrain from making a noise in the exam room areas.