Courses for AY 2017
- Gerontology Education Program
- Interdisciplinary Undergraduate Media Content Program
- Barrier-Free Education
- Education Program for Death and Life Studies and Applied Ethics
- Global Japan Studies Program
- Program for Human Integrative Science and Education of Mind
- Japan-Asia Studies Program
- Interdisciplinary Education Program on Ocean Science and Policy
- Interdisciplinary Graduate Program in Digital Humanities
- Science, Technology and Innovation Governance Education Program
Students who will be graduating from university or completing graduate school in this September (including those who have completed the term of the doctorate program) will be issued with a Certification of Completion for the above listed programs, if they have satisfied all the necessary requirements and have completed the required application processes.
- Application Method – Apply through UT-mate (see separate sheet for details)
- Application Period – Monday, May 1 to Monday, May 22, 2017
Even if you have applied for a Certification of Completion in the last academic year or earlier, a certificate will not be issued unless you complete the application in the above mentioned period. If you wish to graduate/complete graduate school in this September, please make sure to complete all the necessary applications.
Please note that even if application is made, if you do not satisfy all the requirements for the program completion, or you fail to graduate/complete graduate school, a Certificate of Completion will not be issued.