GraSPP officially joins GPPN, the Global Public Policy Network
The Global Public Policy Network (GPPN) has officially decided to expand its membership to include three public policy schools including GraSPP.
The other two public schools are the FGV-EAESP in Sao Paolo and the Hertie School of Governance in Berlin.
The expanded membership will be formalized in the GPPN Executive meeting in December, when the GPPN Student Conference will take place concurrently.
GPPN is a partnership between Columbia University, the London School of Economics and Political Science, the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy at the National University of Singapore and Sciences Po, Paris.
- GPPN expands to include three additional schools of public policy
- Global Public Policy Network
- GPPN 2012 Student Conference
- Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV)-EAESP in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Hertie School of Governance
- Dean Ito visited FGV-EAESP in Brazil(2012-05-15)
- GraSPP students won the best presentation at the 5th GPPN Conference in London(2012-01-26)