The 47th St. Gallen Symposium will be held from 3–5 May 2017 at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland, focusing on the topic “The dilemma of disruption”. Graduate and postgraduate can qualify as one of 200 “Leaders of Tomorrow” for the 47th St. Gallen Symposium (www.symposium.org) by competing for the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award 2017. The St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award is the world’s most prestigious essay competition of its kind giving graduate and postgraduate students the extraordinary opportunity to share their voice and opinion with some of the world’s most influential leaders and decision makers.
Please find below some further highlights your students will expect if they qualify to participate:
- CHF 20,000.– and enjoy an all-expenses-paid trip to Switzerland.
- Meet 600 top managers, entrepreneurs, politicians and scientists from more than 50 nations
- Share your ideas with the symposium’s global audience
- Small and intimate gatherings with world leaders, exclusively for the Leaders of Tomorrow
- Meet 200 of the world’s brightest young minds and become member of a global community
- Broad media coverage
The Secretariat of the St. Gallen Symposium (May 3-5) will give an information session for UTokyo students!
Date: Friday, Dec. 9 19:00-20:00
Eligibility： UTokyo Graduate Students （in May 2017）
Venue: Meeting room, 1st Floor, Administration Bureau Building 2
http://www.u-tokyo.ac.jp/content/400020145.pdf (No.9 on this map)
Please find some further information regarding the St. Gallen Symposium and a short video about the symposium using this Link.