UNU-IAS courses in the spring semester AY2020
*UNU-IAS: United Nations University Institute for the Advanced Study of Sustainability
Under the exchange agreement between GraSPP and UNU-IAS, full-time students in either Master’s Program or Ph.D Program at GraSPP are able to register courses without paying tuition.
If you wish to take courses, please read through the Application Guideline and submit the following documents by NOON on Friday, 6 March to the GraSPP Graduate School Office.
- Application Guideline (PDF, 226KB)
- UNU-IAS Course List Autumn Semester 2020 (PDF, 167KB)
* There is no need for GraSPP students to register courses by the UNU-IAS deadline.
- Course Syllabi (ZIP, 2MB)
- UNU-IAS Course Calendar (PDF, 176KB)
|1||Application form (Excel, 44KB)|
|2||Statement of purpose (Word, 66KB)|
|3||A copy of transcript|
|4||A copy of TOEFL or IELTS score report|
* All documents should be submitted via e-mail by the deadline. Also, please convert “Statement of purpose” to PDF file before sending.
Submit to: the GraSPP Graduate School Office <exchange[at]pp.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
If students apply for the credit accreditation separately, course credits taken at UNU-IAS may be transferable to GraSPP. Those who wish to transfer credits are required to contact the GraSPP Graduate School Office after UNU-IAS courses start.