Courses offered by the GraSPP faculty are listed by the following groups: basic, topics, practical training, case studies, research paper, and research thesis. Courses in the basic and topics categories are also classified by three subject areas: law, political science, and economics. Please note that selected courses in basic, topics, case studies categories may be cross-listed as practical training courses.
- Course Catalog 2017-2018 2017/9/29 updated
- The University of Tokyo Online Course catalog
- Class Schedule for AY2017
・S1S2 2017/5/11 updated
・A1A2 2017/10/12 updated
※Courses taught in English are indicated by English course titles.
・for Doctoral Program 2017/10/12 updated
- Class Schedule for MPP/IP students （as of 2017/4/12）
- Students who enrolled in MPP/IP BEFORE March 31, 2017
- Students who enrolled in MPP/IP AFTER April 1, 2017 (PMIR)
- Students who enrolled in MPP/IP AFTER April 1, 2017 (EPFD)
- English Course List for AY2017 2017/4/12 updated
- Access and Campus Maps
・GraSPP-affiliated building placement map 2017/9/12 updated