Application for Summer Internship offered to GraSPP international students is now open.
- Economic Research Institute for Northeast Asia (ERINA)
- GR Japan K.K.
- Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI)
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation（SMBC）
- Marubeni Corporation
- The Chiba Bank Ltd.
a) Application Form
b) CV (with your photo)
c) Statement of Interest for each institution
Submit application documents to
Title: Summer Internship Application 2018
June 7th, 2018
3. Important notice for scholars
– WB scholars will be able to apply for unpaid internship only
– IMF scholars can apply for Government Agencies only.
4. Selection Interview
Selection Interview with faculty members will be arranged in mid-June and GraSPP will recommend the shortlisted applicants to each institution for the final selection (if any).
The result will be announced by email from the International Affairs Office.
5. Things to do after shortlisted
For your information, please check through the todo list after you get shortlisted as a GraSPP intern.
-Please note that the intern positions listed above are not guaranteed.
For any questions, please ask Ms. Sato (intl-affairs[at]pp.u-tokyo.ac.jp)