We are actively engaged in international exchange, with a current total of 14 partner universities. Students at both GraSPP and partner schools can enjoy the opportunity to enroll in a diverse range of classes together whilst creating new friendships and experiencing each other’s culture. Under the dual degree programs, students can obtain degrees from both the University of Tokyo and the partner university upon satisfying the graduation requirements of both degrees.
GraSPP’s 14 Partner Schools
WHY STUDY AT GraSPP?
-Learning opportunities for future global leaders in a uniquely international environment combined with Asian values
- Renowned faculty consisting of world-class academics and public policy practitioners
- Opportunities to learn cutting-edge multidisciplinary approaches to addressing current public policy challenges
- Learning opportunities made possible by strategic partnerships with world-leading public policy schools, including the Global Public Policy Network
- Extracurricular activities, including internship opportunities, that enhance student exposure to and understanding of real-world challenges
- Locational advantage at the heart of Tokyo, offering students easy access to leading practitioners in government and business
- Network access to a growing number of alumni both in Japan and in nearly 50 countries internationally
- Affordable annual tuition (535,800 JPY, equivalent to about 5,300 USD) for attendance to one of the top universities in Japan, made possible with resources entrusted by the Japanese people and society
- Comfortable and pleasant campus life in Tokyo, one of the cleanest and safest cities in the world, facilitated and supported by dedicated staff
WHY STUDY ABROAD?
– Exploring new horizons in your future professional development globally
- Opportunities to foster intellectual and practical competencies at an international level
- Access to educational resources complimentary to what GraSPP offers
- Lifelong networking opportunities with future global leaders worldwide
- Diverse cultural experiences to broaden your perspective
- Environments to enhance communication skills and adaptability outside your comfort
For more information about the school life at the partner schools, please check the student reports from below.
PhD Student Exchange with KCL (Department of War Studies) will launch! (News released on Dec 3 2018)
(First partnership programme between KCL and UTokyo)
PhD Student Exchange with University of Copenhagen will launch! (News released on Nov 27 2018)