Highly motivated students who want to actively work for working world are welcome!!
Applications of Summer Internship offered to GraSPP international students are now open.
Job post information:
- Economic Research Institute for Northeast Asia (ERINA)
- GR Japan K.K.
- Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI)
- Institute for International Monetary Affairs (IIMA)
- Mitsubish Corporation
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Marubeni Corporation
- The Chiba Bank, LTD.
Please refer to the internship reports for the past experiences of some of those institutions above.
Thursday, June 8, 2017
- The applicant must be a GraSPP international student (both DD and Exchange students are eligible).
- The applicant must have sufficient skills in English. (Native English speaker, or non-native with iBT95/ CBT240/ IELTS 7.0 or above)
- The IMF scholar applicant will be able to apply for IIMA only.
- The WB scholar applicant will be able to apply for unpaid internship only.
- The JDS scholar applicant will need to submit JICE designated application form to JICE soon after he/she is decided as an intern.
3. Application Documents
- Application Form for Summer Internships 2017 (Excel)
- CV (with your photo)
- Statement of Interest including your self-introduction for each institution that you apply and/or anything specified by each institution.
- Submit Application To
email@example.com *Title: Summer Internship Application 2017
- Selection Interview
Selection Interview with faculty member(s) will be arranged in mid-June and then GraSPP will recommend the shortlisted applicants to each institution for the final selection (if any). Result will be announced by email from the International Affairs Office.
-Please note that not all of these institutions are guaranteed of receiving the interns.
- Things to do after shortlisted
For any questions, please ask Ms. Ishikawa (firstname.lastname@example.org).