Hello!! International Students!
The International Student Adviser provides support for international students’ daily life, visa-related paper work as well as applications for housing and scholarships.
Office hour is from 9:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday.
I attach the greatest importance to face to face communication with international students. Please do not hesitate to contact me.
|Office:||Administration Bureau Bldg.2 (Dainihonbuto) 6F Room 629|
|Office Hour:||Monday to Friday. 9:00-17:00 (an hour lunch break)|
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Student Visas
- “Kokuho” National Health Insurance Program
- Resident Card
- Extension of Period of Stay
- Temporally Leave
- Part-time Jobs
- Enrollment Confirmation Signature
- Changing Address or Phone Number
- Student Dormitories of the University of Tokyo
- Joint surety/Guarantor
- Apartment Information
- Career and Employment Support
- International Student Advising Room, International Center
- One Stop Information Corner (Q and A, free discussion on any topic)
- The Health Service Center
- The University of Tokyo CO-OP
- Gotenshita Memorial Arena
- The General Library
International Students Guide Book
- Cost of Living
- Student Discount for Commuter Pass
- The housing situation
- Illness or Injury
- Precautions against Earthquakes
- In case of an Earthquake
- Public Security and Emergency Contacts