Course Registration and Academic Procedures Guide
– Course Summaries distributed until AY2021 has changed to Course Registration and Academic Procedures Guide from AY2022. Pages showed the summary of each course will be uploaded on this page below.
– Please refer to the links on this page for contents with *.
Data of whole booklet (Uploaded on March 28)
– Academic Calendar*
– Completion Requirements*
– Course Registration*
– Procedures for Academic Matters
– GraSPP Room Use Guidelines
– Various Contact information list
– Curriculum Structure
– Important Reminder on the Course Registration
– English-taught Courses*
Courses offered by the GraSPP faculty are listed by the following groups: basic, topics, practical training, case studies, research paper, and thesis. Courses in the basic and topics categories are also classified by three subject areas: law, political science, and economics. Please note that selected courses in basic, topics, case studies categories may be cross-listed as practical training courses.
English-taught Courses List
You can find the syllabi on the UTAS.
Release day of the syllabi for AY2022：10 a.m. on Friday, 18th March, 2022.
You can find the syllabi from the link below. Please note that some contents are only available on UTAS.
▼The University of Tokyo Online Course catalog
※Courses taught in English are indicated by English course titles.
|Master’s Course||S1S2 Last Update: Jun. 2||A1A2 Last Update: Sep. 30|
|Doctoral Course||S1S2 Last Update: May. 20||A1A2 Last Update: Sep. 27|
You can find each buildings with the map on the following link.
Course Numbering at the University of Tokyo