NOTICE: Change on rules of GraSPP students’ space
GraSPP will change rules of GraSPP students’ space on the 4th floor of Akamon General Research Building from Tuesday, 9th October, 2018 to make more comfortable environment for studying.
Students Study Hall
- GraSPP students need to scan their ID card on card readers at entrances throughout the day.
- Reserving or occupying spaces with unattended personal belongings is NOT allowed. After using, please take all your belongings and keep a desk clean.
- Personal items left may be removed. GraSPP is not liable for any loss or damage of personal belongings in Students Study Hall.
- The room is common space for discussion and learning among multiple students. If you would like to do a self-study, please use the Students Study Hall.
- When you use a room, please be sure to write your name and student ID number on a booking board at entrance.
- One GraSPP student can use a room up to two hours a day in principle. If there are no reservations, a student can extend a scheduled time.
- GraSPP student can book a room in advance by writing down your name and student ID number on a booking board.
- GraSPP student can only bring drink with a lid into room. Please use the Student Lounge to have a meal.