Deadlines/Event Dates October 31, 2018
Application for Winter Internship offered to GraSPP international students is now open.
Please check the internship information sheets of each institution from the link below.
- Economic Research Institute for Northeast Asia (ERINA)
- GR Japan K.K.
- Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI)
- Kansai Electric Power Company(KEPCO) (10/23 updated)
- Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO)
- New! Institute for International Monetary Affairs(IIMA) (10/24 released)
- New! Asian Productivity Organization(APO) (in process)
a) Application Form
b) CV (with your photo)
c) Statement of Interest for each institution *
*For IIMA, please submit a research plan with the paper outline. (within 400 words)
Submit application documents to
Title: Winter Internship Application 2018
October 31st, 2018
3. Important notice for scholars
– WB scholars will be able to apply for unpaid internship only.
– IMF scholars scholars must receive the approval from their sponsoring agency and university before they apply for unpaid internships.
4. Selection Interview
Selection Interview with faculty members will be arranged in mid-November and GraSPP will recommend the shortlisted applicants to each institution for the final selection.
The result will be announced by email from the International Affairs Office.
5. Things to do after shortlisted
-For your information, please check through the todo list after you get shortlisted as a GraSPP intern.
-Please note that the intern positions listed above are not guaranteed.
-If you would like to know past interns’ records, please check the internship reports posted in the website from the related link below, or come to see at my office at IAR 1314 (weekdays 9am-3pm).
Inquiries to: Ms. Sato (intl-affairs[at]pp.u-tokyo.ac.jp)