Temporary measures during the National Center Test for University Admissions (Hongo area)
The National Center Test for University Admissions will be carried out on Saturday, 19 and Sunday, 20 January, 2019 and the following temporary measures for access to the Hongo area will be taken during that time.
- Entry to the areas where the test is conducted is strictly prohibited; only students, faculty members, and staff who have special permission may enter the areas.
- Faculty and administrative staff must show their ID card for entering the university.
- Students who need to enter the university for research activities must show their ID card for entering the university.
- Those who are not affiliated with the university must show a temporary ID card for entering the university.
- Entry to and exit from the university only through the Main/Akamon/Yayoi/Pharmaceutical/Second Refectory/Nou-Seimon Gates are permitted. In principle, entering the university by car is prohibited.
* Due to the foreign language listening tests, driving a car on campus except in an emergency is prohibited during the following time:
Saturday, 19 January, 17:05 – 18:15
- In the areas where the test is conducted, please keep quiet to avoid disturbing the test.