Deadlines/Event Dates March 8, 2019
Study Abroad: Call for Application “Tsinghua University Experiencing China 2019”
* The application guideline in English will be available shortly.
Tsinghua University Experiencing China 2019 application guideline has been announced on the Go Global website.
Those who wish to apply for this program should read the guideline carefully and submit necessary documents directly to the International Exchange Group through UTAS.
The application deadline is 12pm on Friday, 8th March.
- Before application, please consult the GraSPP Graduate School Office during the program term to be fully aware of potential academic affairs you need to know.
- Application documents should be scanned and uploaded to UTAS in PDF format.
- Please note that UTAS does not accept applications for any reason after the deadline.
- This program is intended for undergraduates and the first-year graduate (master’s/professional master’s) students.
- Chinese students are NOT eligible for this program in accordance with Tsinghua University’s arrangement.