Deadlines/Event Dates February 22, 2019
[Call for Applications] The Pritzker Forum on Global Cities in Chicago
GraSPP would like to nominate ONE graduate student to participate in the Global Student Delegation during the Pritzker Forum on Global Cities <http://chicagoforum.org/>, a three-day international conference in Chicago, on June 5-7, 2019.
The Forum will convene a diverse set of leaders to discuss the rising influence of global cities and their capacity to solve many of the world’s challenges.
If you meets the following profiles and wish to join the Forum, please submit the requested documents below by NOON on Friday, 22nd February to the Graduate School Office by e-mail at <ppin[at]j.u-tokyo.ac.jp>.
Documents to be submitted:
- Statement of Purpose (Free format, around 400 words)
* Applicants must describe they meet profiles as specified.
- CV (Free format)
Candidates should have the following profiles:
- GraSPP full-time master’s OR PhD student
- Between the ages of 22-35 years old
- Fluent in English
- Studying in the area of “international affairs”, “economics”, “public policy” or “urban planning”
- Demonstrated commitment to the planning, success, and challenges of global cities
Submission due date:
NOON on Friday, 22nd February
* Applications reach the Graduate School Office after the deadline will not be considered.
The Chicago Council will waive the registration fee, cover three nights hotel in Chicago, and cover local costs including ground transportation and conference meals and activities. GraSPP can cover international airfare up to 100,000 JPY.