University entrance exams (Hongo area) Mon, 25 Feb and Tue, 26 Feb, 2019
The following are the temporary measures for the Second University Entrance Exam on Monday, 25th February and Tuesday, 26th February:
- Entry into the entrance exam room areas is strictly prohibited; only students, faculty members, and staff who have special permission may enter the areas.
- Faculty and administrative staff must show an ID card of UTokyo when entering the Hongo Campus.
- Students who need especially to enter the Hongo Campus for research activities must show an ID card of UTokyo when entering.
- Those who are not affiliated with the university must show a temporary ID card when entering.
- Entry to and exit from the university are possible through the Main/Red/Yayoi/Nishikata/Kaitoku/Pharmaceutical/Second Refectory/Nou-Seimon/South gates. In principle, entering the Hongo Campus by car is prohibited.
* Due to the English listening tests, driving a car on campus except for in an emergency is prohibited during the following dates and times:
Tuesday, 26 February from 14:40 to 15:20
- Please refrain from making a noise in the exam room areas.