Deadlines/Event Dates June 7, 2019
Application for Summer Internship offered to GraSPP international students is now open.
Please check the internship information sheets of each institution from the link below.
- Economic Research Institute for Northeast Asia (ERINA)
- Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI)
- Asian Productivity Organization (APO)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC)
- (New!) GR Japan K.K.
- (New!) Mitsubishi Corporation
a) Application Form
b) CV (with your photo)
c) Statement of Interest for each institution
*Submit application documents to: intl-affairs[at]pp.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Title: “Summer Internship Application 2019”
June 7th, 2019 (Fri)
- Important notice for scholars
– WB scholars will be able to apply for unpaid internship only.
– IMF scholars must receive the approval from their sponsoring agency and university before they apply for unpaid internships.
- Selection Interview
Selection Interview with faculty members will be arranged in mid-June and GraSPP will recommend the shortlisted applicants to each institution for the final selection.
The result will be announced by email from the International Affairs Office.
-For your information, please check through the todo list after you get shortlisted as a GraSPP intern.
-Please note that the intern positions listed above are not guaranteed.
-If you would like to know past interns’ records, please check the internship reports, or come to see at my office at IAR 1314 (weekdays 9am-5pm).
Inquiries to: Ms. Iwadate (intl-affairs[at]pp.u-tokyo.ac.jp)