NOTICE: Rules of GraSPP students’ space
Students Study Hall
- GraSPP students need to scan their ID card on card readers at entrances throughout the day.
- Reserving or occupying spaces with unattended personal belongings is NOT allowed. After using, please take all your belongings and keep a desk clean.
- Personal items left may be removed. GraSPP is not liable for any loss or damage of personal belongings in Students Study Hall.
- The room is common space for discussion and learning among multiple students. If you would like to do a self-study, please use the Students Study Hall.
- When you use a room, please be sure to write your name and student ID number on a booking board at entrance.
- One GraSPP student can use a room up to two hours a day in principle. If there are no reservations, a student can extend a scheduled time.
- GraSPP student can book a room in advance by writing down your name and student ID number on a booking board.
- GraSPP student can only bring drink with a lid into room. Please use the Student Lounge to have a meal.