NOTICE: Applications for exemptions / deferred payment of tuition for the second half of 2019
Those who wish to apply for admission fee and/or tuition exemptions, please see the following web page and submit application documents to the Student Scholarship and Welfare Group’s Scholarship Team by the deadline below. Please note that NO applications after the deadlines are accepted for any reason. Also, as it takes much more time to submit your application around the deadline, we strongly recommend you to apply for it well in advance. If you would like to apply for both admission fee and tuition exemptions, you need to submit applications at the same time.
Part of application forms are available on the following web page and also, some paper-based forms and application/return envelopes are distributed at the Scholarship Team or the GraSPP Graduate School Office.
Application periods for exemption and deferred payment of
|Tuition：||from Wednesday, 11 September to Monday, 7 October (Only current students)|
Office hours: 9am – 5pm
* The office is closed on Saturday, Sunday and national holidays.
Submit to: The Student Scholarship and Welfare Group’s Scholarship Team
- No applications after the deadlines are accepted for any reason.
- All application documents should be submitted in person or by proxy to the Scholarship Team, NOT via post.
- Exemptions of admission fee and tuition are intended for students who have financial difficulties.
- The application procedures will be conducted in Japanese. International students who find it difficult to communicate in Japanese should make sure they are accompanied by someone who understands Japanese well.