Deadlines/Event Dates October 23, 2019
NOTICE: Emergency drill on Wed. 23 Oct. 12:10pm
We will conduct an emergency drill as follows. If your schedule permits, please take part in the drill.
Date&Time: Wednesday, 23rd October, 12:10pm – 12:40pm
* If it rains, the emergency drill may be canceled.
Venue: Front of International Academic Research Bldg. (Evacuation area)
* The schedule is same as the one of Economics Research Bldg., Ito International Research Center and Economics Research Annex.
The emergency drill will be conducted on the assumption that we have an earthquake intensity 6 upper. On this day, please follow the steps below.
- Announcement of the drill at 12:10pm ==> evacuation instruction at 12:15pm
- According to instructions, please evacuate to the evacuation area and receive “Safety Confirmation Sheet”. (Do not use elevators.)
- After that, please report completion of evacuation to a person in charge.
- The drill will complete as soon as we confirm evacuation of GraSPP faculty/staff members and students.
* If you stay in another building on Hongo campus, please go to International Academic Research Bldg.(Evacuation area) after 12:15pm.
* The safety confirmation drill by e-mail will be postponed to November. We will announce more details later.
* After the drill, you can also join the disaster-prevention event in front of the Yasuda Auditorium.
Reference：Evacuation location map（PDF, 325KB）