NOTICE: Applications for exemptions of admission fee in April 2020 and tuition for the first half of 2020
Those who wish to apply for admission fee and/or tuition exemptions, please see the following web page and submit application documents to the Student Scholarship and Welfare Group’s Scholarship Team by respective deadlines.
Part of application forms are available on the following web page after Monday, 17 February and also, some paper-based forms and application/return envelopes are distributed at the Student Scholarship and Welfare Group’s Scholarship Team or the GraSPP Graduate School Office.
Application periods for exemption and deferred payment of
|Admission fee：||from Wednesday, 18 March to Thursday, 26 March
|Tuition：||from Monday, 17 February to Friday, 10 April (current students)
from Wednesday, 18 March to Friday, 10 April (new students in Apr., 2020)
Office hours: 9am – 5pm
* The office is closed on Saturday, Sunday, national holidays, 25th and 26th February.
Submit to: The Student Scholarship and Welfare Group’s Scholarship Team
- No applications after the deadlines are accepted for any reason.
- All application documents should be submitted in person or by proxy to the Scholarship Team, NOT via post.
- Exemptions of admission fee and tuition are intended for students who have financial difficulties.
- You may submit tuition exemption applications both for the first and second halves at the same time.