This is to announce a recruitment for TA of the course “Presentations and Discussion” in the S1S2 semester AY 2021.
Those who are interested should contact Singh Faye as soon as possible.
Visiting Lecturer Singh Faye, GraSPP
*Change [at] to @.
- Be able to come early to make photocopies of the handouts to be distributed to the registered students if the class is conducted in-person.
- Be able to attend the lecture from beginning to end.
- Take attendance.
- Take detailed notes of activities during the lecture.
- Send follow-up email messages to students reminding them of assignments and instructions.
- Coordinate assigned group activities, assigned time slots for presentations and keep time.
- Respond to questions students may have via email and cc me.
- Provide support to students who do not understand some points after the lecture if need be.
- Contact via E-mail, or phone, or Zoom for emergency situations.
- Maintain a good rapport with the students.