Deadlines/Event Dates February 26, 2022
University entrance exams (Hongo area) Fri, 25 Feb and Sat, 26 Feb, 2022
The following are the temporary measures for the University Entrance Exam:
- Entry into the areas where the exam is conducted is strictly prohibited; only students, faculty and staff members, and those who have special permission may enter the areas.
- Faculty and staff members must show their ID card of UTokyo when entering the Hongo Campus.
- Students who need especially to enter the Hongo Campus for research activities must show their student ID card when entering.
- Those who have special permission must show a temporary ID card when entering.
- Entry to and exit from the university are possible through the Main/Ito International Research Center/Yayoi/Pharmaceutical/Second Refectory gates. In principle, entering the Hongo Campus by car is prohibited.
* Due to the English listening tests, driving a car on campus except for in an emergency is prohibited during the following dates and times:
Saturday, 26 February from 14:40 to 15:20
- In the areas where the exam is conducted, please keep quiet to avoid disturbing the exam.