Deadlines/Event Dates June 10, 2022
NOTICE: “Information Security Education” for students using the UTokyo computer services
I. All students (including researchers and auditing students, etc.) who have been issued with an UTokyo Account by April 1, 2022.
*Students currently taking leave of absence are not required to take this program.
II. The information security education program will be conducted during the following dates
For students: May 9 to June 10, 2022
III. If you do not take or pass the “Information Security Education”, your UTokyo WiFI account will be suspended for 5 months from November 1st.
To take the e-learning course, please follow the steps outlined below.
1. Login to ITC-LMS https://itc-lms.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/ (also accessible from off-campus)
*Login with your student account (the 10-digit number at the bottom right of your student ID card). If you cannot log in, please refer to the following site as it means there is a problem with the account.
2. Select “Information Security Training” in “Enrolled Courses”.
3. Please see “Information Security Education 2022 for Students” in “Teaching materials”.
4. Select “Information Security education (2022) TEST” and take the test until 10 questions have been answered correctly.
*If you do not pass the exam, please refer to the explanation in “Confirm answer contents” and retake the exam.
5. Complete the questionnaire “Questionnaire on Information Security Education (2022)”.