|Notice regarding courses will be announced on student bulletin board of this website. Please check the bulletin board frequently, and be careful not to miss important information.
Student Bulletin Board： https://www.pp.u-tokyo.ac.jp/en/student-bulletin-board/
– Class subject List *refer to “Course Catalog” below
– Year Schedule and Class Hours
– Completion Requirements
– Course Registration（Updated Sep. 7, 2021）
– Procedures for Academic Matters
– Various Contact information list
– GraSPP Room Use Guidelines
– Important Reminder on the Course Registration
– Class Summaries *Check latest information on UTAS
Courses offered by the GraSPP faculty are listed by the following groups: basic, topics, practical training, case studies, research paper, and research thesis. Courses in the basic and topics categories are also classified by three subject areas: law, political science, and economics. Please note that selected courses in basic, topics, case studies categories may be cross-listed as practical training courses.
Course Catalog Last update: Sep 30
You can find the syllabi on the UTAS.
Release day of the syllabi for AY2021：4pm on Friday, 19th March, 2021.
You can find the syllabi on the following site except a few contents.
▼The University of Tokyo Online Course catalog
You can find each buildings with the map on the following link.
Course Numbering at the University of Tokyo
English-taught Courses List
Course List Last update: Sep 30