The National Center Test for University Admissions will be carried out on Saturday, 13 and Sunday, 14 January, 2018 and the following temporary measures for access to the Hongo area will be taken during that time.
- Entry to the areas where the test carried out is strictly prohibited; only students, faculty members, and staff who have special permission may enter the areas.
- Faculty and administrative staff must show their ID card entering the university.
- Students who need to enter the university for research activities must show their ID card entering the university.
- Those who are not affiliated with the university must show a temporary ID card entering the university.
- Entry to and exit from the university only through the Main/Akamon/Yayoi/Pharmaceutical/Second Refectory/Nou-Seimon Gates are permitted. In principle, entering the university by car is prohibited.
* Due to the foreign language listening tests, driving a car on campus except in an emergency is prohibited during the following time:
Saturday, 13 January, 17:05 – 18:15
- Please refrain from making a noise in the areas.