Deadlines/Event Dates June 19, 2020
Study Abroad: Call for Applications “The University of Tokyo University-wide Student Exchange Program (for AY2020-2021)“
The UTokyo University-wide Student Exchange Program application guideline has been announced on the Go Global website.
Those who wish to apply for this program should read the guideline carefully and submit necessary documents through UTAS.
The application deadline is NOON on Friday, 19th June, 2020.
- The program might be cancelled due to the world-wide outbreak of the covid-19 and related global situation.
- Before application, please consult the GraSPP Graduate School Office via e-mail at<ppin[at]j.u-tokyo.ac.jp> during the program term to be fully aware of potential academic affairs you need to know.
- Eligibility requirements and requested documents such as English proficiency tests vary depending on programs, please also be sure to check each “fact sheet” and web site of partner school before application.
- Application documents should be scanned and uploaded to UTAS in PDF format.
- Please note that UTAS does not accept applications for any reason after the deadline.