Deadlines/Event Dates August 6, 2020
Call for application | ADBI-Stanford LAD online course-based training “The Role of Public Policy in Infrastructure Development”
July 31, 2020
Deadline August 6, 2020
Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI) is asking for the nomination of up to SEVEN middle-level government officials enrolled in GraSPP to participate in an online course-based training program entitled “The Role of Public Policy in Infrastructure Development” jointly organized by ADBI and Leadership Academy for Development at the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies at Stanford University (Stanford LAD). This virtual training program will run for four weeks period from August 17 to September 11, Monday through Wednesday, three hours each day.
Nominees will be preferably, but not limited to, those who meet the following qualifications.
- Has relevant policy experiences in infrastructure development projects
- Available and commits to participate for three hours each day Monday through Wednesday from August 17 to September 11, 2020
- Able to speak and communicate in English fluently
- Willing to serve as a group coordinator
If you are interested in this training program, please take the following steps
- Read the attached letter carefully to check if you are eligible (citizens from ADB developing member countries)
- If eligible, fill out the nominee form (disregard items not relevant this time)
- Submit the form and a full CV with your student ID by e-mail with the subject line “ADBI-Stanford” addressed to Graduate School Office <ppin.j“at”gs.mail.u-tokyo.ac.jp> with cc to Prof. Toshiro Nishizawa <tnishizawa“at”pp.u-tokyo.ac.jp> by 5:00pm on Thursday, August 6. Please replace “at” with @.
The result of internal screening of the nominees will be informed by Monday, August 10.
Please download the document files from the following link.