Deadlines/Event Dates November 2, 2021
Study Abroad: Call for Applications “AY2021 The University of Tokyo University-wide Student Exchange Program (for AY2022-2023, Autumn Call)”
The UTokyo University-wide Student Exchange Program application guideline has been announced on the UTokyo Go Global website.
Those who wish to apply for this program should read the guidelines carefully and submit necessary documents through UTAS. (A part of application documents should be uploaded to the web link by Friday, October 29. For more details, please see the guidelines.)
The application deadline is NOON on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
- The program may be cancelled due to the pandemic of COVID-19 and related global situation.
- Before application, please consult the GraSPP Graduate School Office via e-mail at<ppin.j[at]gs.mail.u-tokyo.ac.jp> to be fully aware of potential academic affairs you need to know.
- Eligibility requirements and requested documents such as English proficiency tests vary depending on programs, please also be sure to check each “fact sheet” and web site of partner school before application.
- Application documents should be scanned and uploaded to UTAS in PDF format.
- Please note that UTAS does not accept applications for any reason after the deadline.