Deadlines/Event Dates May 28, 2021
NOTICE: Application for Certificate of Completion for the University-wide Education Program for those completing the course in September
Courses for AY 2022
University-wide Undergraduate Education Program
- Media Content
- Barrier-Free Education
- Death and Life Studies and Applied Ethics
- Global Japan Studies
- Human Integrative Science and Education of Mind
- Mathematics and Data Science
- Future Regional Society
University-wide Graduate Education Program
- Japan-Asia Studies
- Interdisciplinary Education Program on Ocean Science and Policy
- Digital Humanities
- Science, Technology, and Innovation Governance
- Global Leadership Program for Social Design and Management
Students who will be completing graduate school in September, 2022 (including those who have completed the term of the doctorate program) will be issued with a Certification of Completion for the above listed programs, if they have satisfied all the necessary requirements and have completed the required application processes.
- Application Procedure – Apply through UTAS (Click “Qualification connection” of the “Course” menu, and submit your application from ” Application for University-wide Education Program”.)
Please refer to “Web Application for University-wide Education Programs using UTAS” (PDF, 404KB)
- Application Period – Friday, May 6 to Friday, May 27, 2022
Even if you have applied for a Certification of Completion in the last academic year or earlier, a certificate will not be issued unless you complete the application in the above mentioned period. If you wish to graduate/complete graduate school in September, please make sure to complete all the necessary applications.
Please note that even if application is made, if you do not satisfy all the requirements for the program completion, or you fail to graduate/complete graduate school, a Certificate of Completion will not be issued.