GraSPP Student PC Room will reopen from Thursday, July 28, 2022.
12 seats will be available for the moment considering the present COVID 19 situation.
★Before starting to use PCs in the Student PC Room, you are required to take and pass the “ECCS Online New User Information Seminar” (If you have already taken and passed the seminar, you do not have to do this.)
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, please use the room following the infection prevention measures.
1) Please keep quiet in PC room and do not chat. Please set your mobile phones to silent.
2) Eating and drinking is prohibited in the room. (Only drinks in containers with lids are acceptable.)
3) Reserving or occupying spaces with unattended personal belongings is NOT allowed.
4) When you leave the room, please turn off the lights, air conditioner, PCs, and close the widows.
5) Please be noted that you have to follow the above instructions at your own responsibility as GraSPP student. Unless above instructions are followed, the usage of PC room can be restricted.