Deadlines/Event Dates October 5, 2022
The UTokyo University-wide Student Exchange Program application guidelines have been announced on the Go Global website.
Those who wish to apply for this program should read the application guidelines carefully and submit necessary documents through UTAS. (A part of application documents should be uploaded to the web separately. For more details, please see the guidelines.)
The application deadline is NOON on Wednesday, October 5, 2022.
＜Submission of Letter of Assessment＞
・Submission deadline for the Letter of Assessment is also NOON on Wednesday, October 5, 2022.
・Please ask your assessor to submit the Letter of Assessment to the link below.
Submission Link: https://webfs.adm.u-tokyo.ac.jp/public/VIIKw4EI0I0NlorEV9IKvDThkb87ZYhTtJoruCNVnFxS
- The application deadline has been moved up around a month than previous years.
- The program might be cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic and related global situations.
- Before application, please contact the GraSPP Graduate School Office via e-mail at<ppin.j[at]gs.mail.u-tokyo.ac.jp> to receive explanations on the poins to be noted concerning study-abroad.
- Eligibility requirements and requested documents such as English proficiency tests vary depending on programs, please also be sure to check each Factsheet and website of partner schools before application.
- Application documents should be scanned and uploaded to UTAS in PDF format.
- Please note that UTAS does not accept applications for any reason after the deadline.