Dear GraSPP students,
We will conduct an emergency drill as follows. If your schedule permits, please take part in the drill.
Date & Time: Friday, 21st October, 12:10pm – 12:30pm
* In case of rain, the emergency drill may be canceled.
Venue: Front of International Academic Research Bldg. (Evacuation area)
* Drill is on the same schedule with Economics Research Bldg., Ito International Research Center, and Economics Research Annex.
Outline: The emergency drill will be conducted on the assumption that we have an earthquake intensity of 6 uppers. Please follow the steps below.
- Notice of the drill at 12:10pm ==> Evacuation instruction at 12:15pm
- Following the instructions, please evacuate to the evacuation area and receive the“Safety Confirmation Sheet”.
*Please use stairs, not elevators.
- Please report the completion of evacuation to the person in charge of the drill.
- The drill will be complete as soon as the evacuation of GraSPP faculty/staff members and students is confirmed.
* If you stay in another building on Hongo campus such as Administration Bureau Building 2, please go to International Academic Research Bldg., which is your Evacuation area, after 12:15 pm.
* After the evacuation drill, you can also join the disaster-prevention event in front of the Yasuda Auditorium.
GrasPP Graduate School Office