Those who wish to apply for admission fee and/or tuition exemptions, please see the following web page and mail application documents to Tuition Fee Exemption Team of the Student Scholarship and Welfare Group by respective deadlines.
Please note that NO applications after the deadlines are accepted for any reason. We strongly recommend you mail it well in advance since you might be requested to make corrections to your application documents.
Application guidelines and forms are available at the following link after Wednesday, 15 February.
- Application Procedure for 2023, Admission / Tuition Fee Exemption (PDF, 94KB)
* If you would like to apply for both admission fee and tuition exemptions, you need to submit applications at the same time.
Application periods for exemption and deferred payment of admission/tuition fees
|from Wednesday, 15 February to Friday, 10 March
|from Wednesday, 15 February to Friday, 10 March (for new students in April 2023)
from Wednesday, 15 February to Friday, 7 April (for current students)
Submit to: Tuition Fee Exemption Team of the Student Scholarship and Welfare Group by registered mail (簡易書留) only
* In case you stay abroad at the time of application and it is difficult to send the documents via postal mail by the deadline, please contact the GraSPP Graduate School Office one week before the deadline at latest.
- No applications after the deadlines are accepted for any reason.
- Exemptions of admission fee and tuition are intended for students who have financial difficulties.