Those who wish to apply for admission and/or tuition fee exemptions for A semester AY2023, please see the following web page and send application documents by post directly to the Tuition Exemption Team of the Student Scholarship and Welfare Group.
Please note that NO applications after the deadlines are accepted for any reason. Please submit your application as soon as possible, as it will take time to correct any deficiencies.
Application guidelines and forms are available on the following web page after Monday, July 31.
- Please read the instruction carefully on “Application Procedure for 2023, Admission / Tuition Fee Exemption” (PDF)
- If you are applying for both admission fee and tuition exemptions, you need to submit applications for both at the same time
- This application for tuition exemption is for A semester of AY2023 only. You will need a new application for S semester of AY2024
Submission: to Tuition Fee Exemption Team of the Student Scholarship and Welfare Group by registered mail (簡易書留郵便) only
* In case you stay abroad at the time of application and is difficult to ship the documents via postal mail by the deadline, please contact the GraSPP Office at least one week in advance of the deadline.
- No applications after the deadlines are accepted for any reason.
- Exemptions of admission fee and tuition are intended for students who have financial difficulties.