Deadlines/Event Dates October 24, 2018
NOTICE: Emergency drill on Wed. 24 Oct. 12:10pm
We will conduct an emergency drill as follows. If your schedule permits, please take part in the drill.
Date&Time: Wednesday, 24th October, 12:10pm – 12:40pm
* If it rains, the emergency drill may be canceled.
Front of International Academic Research Bldg. (Temporary evacuation area), Front of Faculty of Medicine Bldg.#2.(Main evacuation area)
Front of Akamon General Research Bldg. (Temporary evacuation area), Front of Faculty of Medicine Bldg.#2.(Main evacuation area)
* The schedule is same as the one of Economics Research Bldg., Ito International Research Center and Economics Research Annex.
The emergency drill will be conducted on the assumption that we have an earthquake intensity 6 upper. On this day, please follow the steps below.
1. Announcement of the drill at 12:10pm ==> evacuation instruction at 12:15pm
2. According to instructions, please evacuate to the temporary evacuation area and receive “Safety Confirmation Sheet”. (Do not use elevators.)
3. After that, please move to the main evacuation area, front of Faculty of Medicine Bldg.#2 and submit “Safety Confirmation Sheet” to a person in charge.
4. The drill will complete as soon as we confirm evacuation of GraSPP faculty/staff members and students.
* Please also check e-mail from safety confirmation service which will be sent to you at the same time and register your safety information.
* If you stay in another building on Hongo campus, please register your safety information through checking e-mail from safety confirmation service and go to Faculty of Medicine Bldg.#2 (Main evacuation area).
* After the drill, you can also join the disaster-prevention event in front of the Yasuda Auditorium.
参考[Reference]：避難場所地図[Evacuation location map](PDF, 312KB)