The Chicago Forum on Global Cities [Call for Applications]
GraSPP would like to nominate ONE extraordinary graduate student to participate in the Global Student Delegation during the Chicago Forum on Global Cities <http://chicagoforum.org/>, a three-day international conference in Chicago, on June 6-8, 2018.
The Forum will convene a diverse set of leaders to discuss the rising influence of global cities and their capacity to solve many of the world’s challenges.
If you meets the following profiles and wish to join the Forum, please submit the requested documents below by 5pm on Friday, 9th March to the Graduate School Office.
If we have more than one application, GraSPP faculty members will conduct a screening.
Documents to be submitted
- Statement of Purpose (Free format, around 400 words)
* Applicants must describe they meet profiles as specified.
- CV (Free format)
Candidates should have the following profiles:
- GraSPP full-time master’s OR PhD student
- Between the ages of 22-35 years old
- Fluent in English
- Studying in the area of “international affairs”, “economics”, “public policy” or “urban planning”
- Demonstrated commitment to the planning, success, and challenges of global cities
* Fore more details, please see the invitation letter.
The Chicago Council will waive the registration fee, cover three nights hotel in Chicago, and cover local costs including ground transportation and conference meals and activities. GraSPP can cover international airfare up to 150,000 JPY.