Registration period for courses offered at S1S2 term and S1 term has started today, April 13th.
Please reconfirm Page 36-37 of “Course Summariese” and make sure you register necessary courses during the designated period.
Please pay special attention to the following points:
– Be sure to meet the deadlines. Procedures cannot be made outside of the period.
– You need to register your courses through UTAS. Course registration through ITC-LMS or bookmarking syllabus on UTAS is different from “Course Registration” on UTAS. To earn credits, you must register courses through UTAS.
– “Course registration correction period” is provided after “Registration period”. You can add, change and remove courses during the following period. You CANNOT add, change or remove courses after this period.
– Maximum amount of credits that students can register in one academic year is 38. Autumn enrolled student’s academic year will be counted from September.
– If you have any trouble or difficulties with registration on UTAS, please contact GraSPP Office by the end of course registration correction period. We can not respond to any request after the period.