Deadlines/Event Dates September 9, 2022
UNU-IAS courses in the autumn semester AY2022
*UNU-IAS: United Nations University Institute for the Advanced Study of Sustainability
Under the exchange agreement between GraSPP and UNU-IAS, full-time students in either Master’s Program or PhD Program at GraSPP are able to register courses without paying tuition.
If you wish to take courses, please read through the Application Guidelines and submit the following documents by NOON on Friday, 9 September to the GraSPP Graduate School Office via e-mail.
- Application Guidelines (PDF, 185KB)
- Class Policy for Academic Year 2022-2023 at UNU (PDF, 246KB)
- UNU-IAS Course List Autumn Semester 2022 (PDF, 60KB)
- Course Syllabi (Zip, 3MB)
- UNU-IAS Course Calendar (PDF, 179KB)
|1||Application form (Excel)|
|2||Statement of purpose (Word)|
|3||A copy of TOEFL or IELTS score report|
|4||Registration Form for UNU-IAS (Word)|
* All documents should be submitted via e-mail by the deadline.
Submit to: the GraSPP Graduate School Office <exchange.j[at]gs.mail.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Course credits taken at UNU-IAS can be transferred to GraSPP. Those who wish to transfer credits are required to contact the GraSPP Graduate School Office after UNU-IAS courses start.