Applications of Winter Internship 2017 offered to GraSPP international students are now open.
Job post information:
- Economic Research Institute for Northeast Asia (ERINA) ※PDF
- GR Japan K.K. ※PDF
- Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI) ※PDF
- Institute for International Monetary Affairs (IIMA) ※PDF
- Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. (KEPCO) ※PDF
- Japan External Trading Organization (JETRO) ※PDF
Please refer to the internship reports for the past experiences of some of those institutions above.
- Final Deadline
November 14, 2017
- The applicant must be a GraSPP international student (both DD and Exchange students are eligible).
- The applicant must have sufficient skills in English. (Native English speaker, or non-native with iBT95/ CBT240/ IELTS 7.0 or above)
- The IMF scholar applicant will be able to apply for Government Agency (IIMA) only.
- The WB scholar applicant will be able to apply for unpaid internship only.
- The JDS scholar applicant will need to submit JICE designated application form to JICE soon after he/she is decided as an intern.
- Application Documents
- Application Form ※Excel
- CV (with your photo)
- Statement of Interest including your self-introduction for each institution that you apply and/or anything specified by each institution.
- Submit Application To
Title: Winter Internship Application 2017-2018
- Selection Interview
Selection Interview with faculty member(s) will be arranged in late November and then GraSPP will recommend the shortlisted applicants to each institution for the final selection (if any).
Result will be announced by email from the International Affairs Office.
Please note that not all of these institutions are guaranteed of receiving the shortlisted applicants.
- Things to do after shortlisted
For any questions, please ask Ms. Ishikawa (firstname.lastname@example.org).