[Call for Applications] The Global Universities Challenge in Dubai (Feb. 10-12)
GraSPP would like to nominate FIVE graduate students to participate in “Shaping Future Governments; Global Universities Challenge” during the World Government Summit <https://www.worldgovernmentsummit.org/>, a three-day international conference in Dubai, from 10 to 12 February 2019.
If you meets the following profiles and wish to join the Summit, please submit the requested documents below by 12pm on Wednesday, 5th December to the Graduate School Office by e-mail.
We do not receive any applications after the deadline.
After the document screening by GraSPP faculty members, the results will be informed by e-mail to each applicant in the third week of December.
Documents to be submitted:
- Statement of Purpose (Free format, around 400 words)
* Applicants must describe they meet profiles as specified below and what you can do during three-days group work in concrete terms.
- CV (Free format)
* Both should be submitted in PDF.
- GraSPP Graduate School Office by e-mail (ppin[at]j.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
Candidates should have the following profiles:
- GraSPP full-time master’s OR PhD student
- Fluent in English
- Nominated students are considered as ambassadors of GraSPP and are expected to demonstrate themselves in the highest standards of ethics and good conduct during the challenge.
* Fore more details, please see the overview.
- Nominated students will tackle with a case study as a team and full participation throughout the summit is required.
- The World Government Summit Organization will cover all flight, hotel expenses during the summit and airport transfers.
Any extra expenses are caused by changing flights and/or extending your stay would be borne by you.
- If you need a visa to enter the UAE, the World Government Summit Organization will support visa issuance.