- CAMPUS Asia Joint Course
- Establish the CAMPUS Asia Plus Joint Course as a required course
- Focus on East Asia and ASEAN International Relations and Public Policy
- Omnibus Lecture Style led by professors of the four universities
- Discussions led by TA (Ph.D. student in GraSPP)
- Field Trips
- Lectures and group work activities addressing public policy issues in Japan
CAMPUS Asia alumni volunteer to organize and hold a CAMPUS Asia Gathering for both current and graduates of the program. Roughly thirty to forty individuals participate in these gatherings on an annual basis. At the 2017 Gathering Party, the establishment of the BESETO Campus Asia Alumni Network was announced. In 2018, the Trilateral Cooperation Secretariat supported a workshop held in Seoul, Republic of Korea. GraSPP plans to continue strengthening collaborating with the CAMPUS Asia alumni.