Platforms for Admissions
(1) GraSPP Web Entry System
- Applicants who apply for MPP/IP admissions for fresh graduates and early career professionals category or professionals category are required to apply through the GraSPP web entry system.
(2) IMF-JISPA Online System
- Applicants who apply for IMF-JISPA Scholarship are required to apply directly through IMF website.
JISPA Online Application flow 2024-25
- Start Application (Application deadline has been extended: November 30, 2023)
(3) Sciences Po Online Application
- Applicants who apply for GraSPP – Sciences Po Dual Degree Joint Admission are required to follow the steps indicated on the website below.
Double Degree Program with Sciences Po
- Applicants who apply through the GraSPP Web Entry System (1) may apply for (2) and/or (3) at the same time.
- To be considered for scholarship opportunity with ADB-JSP should choose September enrollment in (1).
- Applicants who wish to receive an unconditional letter of admission to apply for JJWBGSP should choose September enrollment in (1)
- Applicants who wish to spend their second year at King’s College London under King’s College London (KCL) double degree program are required to be admitted at GraSPP first. Choose (1).
- Applicants who wish to spend their second year at Columbia University under Columbia University (SIPA) double degree program are required to be admitted at GraSPP first. Choose (1).